4/20/12

Philippe's

So you know how Orochan was on Man vs. Food? 
Well we decided to check out a place that also was on Man vs. Food. 
Called Philippe's.


Its famous for its French dip sandwiches.


So we go there. and its all cool. 


But the food wasn't really all that good. Which was a bummer. 
But we had a good time anyways!
It was a really neat place!




I think the one everyone liked the best was pork. or it might have been beef. I don't remember.
You might like it though!



I took some pictures while we were there. 
:)




Much Love,
TessieB

2 comments:

  1. the beef was the best!!! and the food was awesome!!! I want to go back!!! love that last photo.....the first photo has all the different meats they offer: pork, ham, turkey, lamb and beef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool! I like the last picture tooooo! =)

    ReplyDelete