4/22/12

-I'm a writer??-

When did I become a writer?

I've never considered myself a writer.
I never loved writing.
Journaling was never my thing.

I'm not a writer, am I??

So...why do I have a blog??
Why am I writing a novel?
and thinking of idea's for 3 other stories??

I'm not a writer.

I love reading, however. its been my thing. I haven't always loved reading. I hated learning it. And it wasn't until i read the American Girls series that i loved reading! They began my love of reading. My love of books was intensified by the movie Inkheart. (I've read the book series. really good! the first one is the best)

Im learning a lot about writing. I need to take it slow and not rush it. When idea's come to me, i write them down. I shouldn't force creativity. I'm excited about my ideas. I think they are awesome.

But me? a writer??

I have a hard time seeing it.

I've always been a musician. Thats me. a writer? what? Where the heck did that come from?? its kinda freakin me out. I always tried writing stories when i was young. they sucked big time.
But i think my love for books will help me write. I know what makes a good story. ish. haha I know that if its meant to be it will happen. I'm excited for the future

anyways. its kinda weird. me. a writer!
i know. i've said that too many times! trying to get used to it. I'm not a typical writer i guess. I have a couple notebooks. but i don't journal or write a lot. I like photography and music and art!

:) I love life's surprises. its fun! my life goes in ways i wouldn't expect! but I'm pretty much open for anything at the moment.

Thank you Jesus!

Much Love,
TessieB

No comments:

Post a Comment