4/17/12

Book themed

Ahh. 
Stressful, long weekend. I somehow made it through.
God's grace.
So last minute I decided to throw my friend a surprise party. It was super fun! 
We made it book themed and had a photo booth and it was just all around awesome.
I want to show you the pictures I took of the decorations. There are way too many photo booth pictures to share on here. So i'll just show you what we made! It took all day too! I'm not usually a very crafty person (at all) but this was fun! We got all our idea's off Pinterest. :) like a boss.





 

 

 





 



Much Love,
TessieB

7 comments:

  1. Did you actually cut up books to decorate the room this way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did! I was very hesitant to do it, but we went to the thrift store and bought random books of no value for cheap. :)

      Delete
    2. Hmm...I don't know, unless their textbooks I would argue that most books have value, and it seems a shame to cut them up like that.

      Delete
  2. Okay, seriously awesome! Great job love! Now I know why I never got to spend much time with ya. Lol. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Way creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tessica your photos are very beautiful. You seriously do such a great job at taking pictures of items. Especially since I tried to take some myself and failed. =P

    You guys did a great job on the decorating too! Was too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AWESOME! I always wanted to make book-page decorations, but I was always too scared.

    I love the idea! I wanna do it!

    ReplyDelete