4/9/12

Places I love: Orochan

My family likes to drive to LA (its about an hour away) to go to this Japanese ramen place. 
Its sooooooo goood! and I didn't realize til later that this place is featured on Man vs. Food because they have REALLYYY spicy ramen! 



Its a small, cozy place. and a very fun experience! We've had good memories there. 


so good :)


Trying Sake (saw-keh)

 

this is the shopping center the restaurant is in


if you ever go to LA i HIGHLY recommend this place if you like ramen! Its near Little Tokyo. just look it up. 


do it.



I love the flowers they have all over. 
I remember taking pictures of these very same flowers the first time i took pictures with a slr camera :)
well, it may not have been the first time. I'm sure i took pictures before that, but it was the first time i was really learning how to use it on the manual setting. 






The friendship knot :)
i love the way the white stands out against the blue sky


What's your favorite asian place??

Much Love,
TessieB

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE ramen!! <3 Sooo yummy.
    When we drove to Missouri to see Nate graduate from boot camp (5 months of intensive training for the army...) after we picked him up our whole family found this tiny asian restaurant! It was super yummy. =) I would love to go there again... but it's kinda a couple thousand miles away!! xP
    Anyways, yeah! Looks like an awesome place!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I totally need to go there!!Looks so good!!!!!! Any place that has sushi is my favorite Asian place(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, awesome pics, Tessie!! =)

    ReplyDelete